T: stands for "for Teachers"
B: stands for "Books"
D: stands for "Dictionaries"
S: stands for "for Students"
- T: The ESL Virtual Catalog
- T: Internet TESL Journal, The
Excellent Nagoya-based electronic journal including articles, software
reviews, teacher resources etc
- T: Computer-assisted language learning
An Overview of CALL-related items on the net
- T: JALT
Japanese Association of Language Teacher's homepage
- T: College of Education, Wichita State University
- T: National Center for Research on Cultural Diversity and Second Language Learning
- T: Dave's ESL Cafe
- T: English as a Foreign Language Magazine
- T: Links for Autonomous Foreign Language Learning
- T: Ohio University; English Language & Culture
- T: Purdue University's On-Line Writing Lab
- T: Resources for Teachers and Students of English
- T: The DEIL LinguaCenter (UIUC)
- B: Bookwire
- D: Hypertext Webster
- D: Readers' English-Japanese Dictionary
- S: An On-line English Grammar
- S: A Word A Day
- S: An Elementary Grammar
- S: Dinasaur Hall
- S: English as a Second Language
- S: Impact! Online
- S: Inkspot Writer's Workshop
- S: The Comenius Group
- S: The Cyrano Server
- S: The Idioms Bank
- S: The National Library of Medicine
- S: Theodore's Surprise Friend
- S: TIME Daily News Summary
- S: Virtual Hospital
- S: Word Puzzles
- Athena University
- Virtual On-Line University
- P.O.Pages (CALL material)
- EVA ° English Vocabulary Assistant)
- The Language Centre at the University of Sussex, England
- List of English Department Home Pages
- listservs for Intercultural e-Mail classroom
- New, educational, NLP, CALL software
- resources offering instruction on languages
- President's Radio Address
We would gratefully appreciate any information supplied regarding education on the Web.
If you would like to add to this page (your own or others you've visited), please forward the URL to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to the top of this page.
Back to the Department's Front Page.
E-mail for feedback: email@example.com
Last modified: 21 March 1996